Eight of the best service techs in the U.S. will be chosen to compete in the 2nd annual Top Tech Challenge at RVX: The RV Experience. In this winner-takes-all, live competition, techs will vie for the title of Top Tech and a $10,000 cash prize* by troubleshooting and identifying RV service issues.
Subhead: See RV Service Technicians Compete for the Top Tech Title
Wednesday, March 13
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Salt Palace Convention Center
o Large image
o Video/photos from 2017 competition
Subhead: Recognizing Technicians’ Importance to the RV Industry
Top Tech Challenge organizers will promote the event at technical schools in the Salt Lake area and to national media organizations with the intent to:
• Elevate the prestige of service technicians nationwide
• Raise awareness and attract more talent to the field
• Increase the quality of service available to consumers
Subhead: Nominate Your Top Tech!
Check back soon for information on nominating a technician for the competition.
Footnote:* Cash prize to be shared by the tech and their dealership.
Building on the awards program debuted by RVIA in 2017, an RV Industry Awards ceremony and industry celebration will take place on the evening of March 14 during RVX: The RV Experience. Nominations are currently being accepted!
(Include video from 2017 ceremony)
Subhead: Celebrating Innovation and Excellence
RVIA and RVDA Awards
Awards presented by the RV Industry Association (RVIA) and the RV Dealers Association (RVDA) will recognize:
• Outstanding dealers
• Innovative manufacturers
• Repair service centers
• 40 Under 40
Details to come.
RVBusiness RISE Awards™
RVBusiness Editor Bruce Hampson and Managing Editor Rick Kessler will present the first-ever RISE Awards™ recognizing RV industry component suppliers. Awards will be given for:
• The best, most innovative, new products for the upcoming 2019 model year
• OEM and Aftermarket categories (one winner and four runners-up)
Eligible products must debut between Jan. 1 and Dec. 14, 2018—the cut-off date for product nominations.
Button: Learn More (link to submission form)
RVX: The RV Experience will kick off camping season, and The Reveal—a special event showcasing industry innovations—will kick off RVX.
Tuesday, March 12
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Salt Palace Convention Center
Subhead: Dealers – Don’t Miss The Reveal!
• The newest, boldest and never-before-seen RV products will be unveiled.
• Highlights will be streamed online for millions of potential new customers to see.
• Dealers will discover ways to reach a new generation of consumers.
Subhead: Manufacturers – Submit Your Products for Consideration
RV manufacturers are invited to nominate their RVs to be included in The Reveal. Categories of recognition include:
• Family-Friendly RVs (easy to set up and maintain)
• Outdoor Adventurer (rugged for hauling gear and off-roading)
• Van Life (the cure for wanderlust)
• City Escape (nimble and maneuverable)
• Destination Camping (comfortable for long-term stays)
• Team Tailgate (featuring prime outdoor living space)
• Sustainability (eco-friendly, for the conscientious traveler)
• Luxury Living (no expense spared)
• On the Horizon (concept RVs that are breaking the mold)
Submissions Deadline: December 31, 2018
Winners will be notified January 28, 2019
Button: VIEW DETAILS
Sign up to receive the latest event announcements, invitations and more!